1850 - 1870
Detached three-bay single-storey Church of Ireland church, built c.1860, in Romanesque style. The building is finished in render with granite block and start window dressings and quoins. The church is single cell with a small vestry projection to the south-west. The double front door is sheeted and has decorative strap hinges with a sheeted fanlight over; this is set within a semi-circular arched opening. The north-west front is surmounted with a small granite bellcote. Window openings are semi-circular headed with replacement multiple pane timber windows. The pitched roof is finished with natural slate with serrated clay ridge tiles and has uPVC rainwater goods. It sits at the south-east side of Church Street and is set within a small graveyard.
This is a plain mid 19th century church. Despite the replacement window frames and uPVC rainwater goods its delightful setting lifts its importance dramatically. It adds a sense of dignity to this simple settlement.