1920 - 1925
Detached six-bay single-storey school house, built in 1923. The building is roughly cross-shaped in plan with a large gabled porch projection to the east and a long return to the west. The return has several flat-roofed projections. The walls are finished in painted render whilst the slated gable-ended roof of the main portion of the building has an overhang with exposed rafter ends and plain bargeboards, and rendered chimneystacks. The entrance is to the south face of the porch and consists of a timber door. The windows are flat-headed and have four over four, six over six and six over twelve timber sash frames, with some much smaller windows to the projection filled with small four-pane timber frames. Cast-iron rainwater goods. There is a date stone panel to the gable of the porch. The property faces onto a street but is separated from it by means of a lawn enclosed by a low rubble wall with c.1960s metal railings.
Prominently sited well preserved school house of 1923 whose (largely) traditional 20th-century appearance makes a positive contribution to the streetscape.