Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1820 - 1840
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, built c.1830. The house is finished in render. The panelled door has plain and elliptical-headed fanlights. Ground floor window openings are elliptical-headed with tripartite one over one timber sash frames. First floor window frames are flat-headed with one over one timber sash frames. The pitched roof is finished with natural slate and has cast-iron rainwater goods. The chimneystack is rendered with slightly corbelled cap and clay pots. The building is road fronted.
This plain unassuming building is well preserved. It maintains the strong building line which is prevalent within this town and is an important asset to the town's heritage.