Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1830 - 1850
Semi-detached three-bay two-storey vernacular house of c.1840, with possibly later two-storey two-bay extension to the north side, and a single-bay projection to the south side. The facade is finished in painted roughcast. The main section of the house has a gable-ended pitched roof, whilst the south projection has a hipped roof, both are slated with rendered chimneystacks. The entrance has been widened and has a replacement timber door and sidelight. Over the entrance is a projecting gabled roof / canopy with decorative bargeboards. The windows are flat-headed and have timber sash frames and painted stone sills. Cast-iron rainwater goods. There is a small garden to the front with a rendered boundary wall.
Large two-storey house whose generally well preserved vernacular appearance is a valuable asset to the Killincarrig streetscape.