Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1820 - 1840
End-of-terrace six-bay single-storey house, formerly two houses, built in c.1830, and possibly originally vernacular in appearance, with fenestration later formalised. The façade is finished in painted render whilst the gabled-ended pitched roof is slated and has rendered chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a panelled door with a rectangular fanlight. The windows are flat-headed and have timber sash frames, painted stone sills and simple surrounds with moulded vermiculated keystones. To the south end of the rear elevation is a one and a half-storey extension, built c.1980. Cast-iron rainwater goods. There is a small garden to the front which is enclosed by a rendered wall with square pyramidal capped gate piers.
A well preserved early to mid 19th-century house which remains one of the most valuable assets to the Killincarrig streetscape.