Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1810 - 1830
End-of terrace three-bay two-storey roughcast house, built c.1820. The four panelled timber door has a simple radial pattern elliptical-headed fanlight and moulded surround. To either side is a two over two, six over six, two over two tripartite window. All other windows are six over six and all are timber sash. The pitched roof is finished in natural slate and is almost hidden by a high parapet wall. The house is double-piled and has tall rendered chimneystacks one with a corbelled cap and the other with a recent concrete cope stone. The house faces onto Cliff Road and is slightly set back behind a low rendered wall with pebble decoration coping.
Now quite rare and quite well preserved example of a late Georgian house which probably began as a detached house.