Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1815 - 1825
Terraced four-bay two-storey former pair of houses, built c.1820, now amalgamated and converted to an art gallery. The façade is rendered and painted and the pitched roof slated. Flat headed windows have timber casement frames and painted stone sills. To right at front is a timber shopfront, part of which though renovated c.1995, may date from c.1880; timber panelled and glazed former house door to left of shopfront. Cast-iron rainwater goods.
Simple early to mid 19th century former terraced houses tastefully converted to commercial premises and still an important asset to the streetscape of Enniskerry.