Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1795 - 1805
Terraced four-bay two-storey former house, built c.1800, now also incorporating a shop. The façade is rendered and painted with timber strips added to simulate rustication. The pitched roof is slated and has both rendered and brick chimneystacks. To west of the ground floor front there is an integral carriage arch with timber double door, to east of which is the panelled and glazed house doorway. To east again is a timber shopfront of c.1995 with shop windows flanking a mainly glazed timber door. uPVC rainwater goods.
Early 19th-century house whose conversion to a shop has been tastefully executed, though the attempt at 'rustication' is somewhat clumsy.