Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1920 - 1940
End of terrace three-bay two-storey local authority house, built c.1930. The façade is finished in unpainted roughcast, whilst the hipped roof is slated and has clay ridge tiles and roughcast rendered chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a panelled and glazed timber door, whilst the flat-headed windows have a mixture of four over four and six over six single and bipartite timber sash frames. Painted stone sills. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The property faces onto a street but is separated from it by a small garden enclosed by simple iron railings and a matching gate.
Well preserved, and as such increasingly rare, example of an early to mid 20th-century local authority dwelling.