1860 - 1880
Terraced two-bay two-storey shop, built c.1870, but remodelled c.1930s. The façade is finished in painted render, with a full-height fluted pilaster topped with an urn-like 'finial' to each edge of the front elevation, and the ground floor level of the same elevation largely taken up with a c.1990 timber shopfront. The roof is hidden behind a parapet. The shopfront has a glazed entrance door, plate glass window and large signboard, and over this is a projecting 'hood' with swag moulding to its edge. The first floor windows are flat-headed and have metal frames and decorative metal 'balcony' railings. The building has a street frontage.
This shop has noteworthy mid 20th-century stylised Classical detailing and as such is one of the more memorable properties on Bray's Main Street, however the c.1990s shopfront is somewhat uninspiring.