1865 - 1875
Terraced three-bay two-storey over basement former house, built in 1870 as part of a relatively uniform but non identical row of thirteen, constructed in stages up to c.1875. The building is now in use as a club. The asymmetrical front elevation shares a projecting full-height gabled bay with the neighbouring house to the east, with the combined properties forming a symmetrical 'palace front'. The façade is finished in unpainted plain and rusticated render with moulded quoins, string courses, and a parapet with projecting eaves course, whilst the bay has a pediment-like gable. The hipped roof, which is largely hidden behind the parapet, is covered in slate and has shared rendered chimneystacks with pronounced corbelling. The entrance is set within the bay and consists of a panelled timber door, jambs with decorative brackets, and a plain semi-circular fanlight. It is reached via a flight of stone steps with decorative cast-iron railings. The windows are flat-headed, and have one over one and two over two timber sash frames. Cast-iron rainwater goods. The building faces onto a street, but is separated from it by a relatively large garden, enclosed by decorative cast-iron railings and a matching gate.
Relatively grand, well preserved Victorian terraced house, which forms a part of one of Bray's most complete and most impressive 19th-century groupings.