1860 - 1880
A short terrace of three three-bay single-storey houses built c.1870. The houses are finished in a mixture of plain and dry dash render with moulded surrounds to the openings. The panelled front door has a plain fanlight and both are set within a segmental-arched opening. Window openings are segmental arch headed; the two over two window frames are a mixture of uPVC and timber sash. The roofs are double-pile and finished with artificial slate with cast-iron rainwater goods. There are two replacement brick chimneystacks, while the remainder are rendered; all have clay pots. The houses face the road and are slightly set back behind low rendered walls with wrought-iron gates.
These modest houses have retained much of their original form and features and are well preserved; they have preserved their original setting and add much to the historic character of the small street in which they are set.