1870 - 1890
Two terraced two-bay two-storey houses, built c.1880. The houses are finished in red painted brick. The panelled front door has a plain fanlight and is all set within a segmental arch headed opening; each opening has a raised brick surround, that to the south is gabled and that to the north has a segmental-arched top. To one side is a canted two-storey bay with a hipped roof. Window openings are segmental arch-headed with one over one timber sash frames. The pitched roof has artificial slate and serrated clay ridge tiles with cast-iron rainwater goods; one chimneystack (to the south) is brick with a corbelled cap and clay pots while the other (to north) is a plain rendered replacement. The houses face the road and are slightly set back behind wrought-iron railings and square rendered gate pillars with gablet caps.
Two terraced houses with their original setting. The houses are substantially complete and compliment the streetscape within this 19th century area of townscape.