1860 - 1865
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, one of a largely identical group of four, built in 1862. The façade is finished in unpainted render, with hood mouldings on brackets to the ground floor windows and a projecting eaves course. The pitched roof is covered in artificial slate and has shared rendered chimneystacks. The entrance consists of a panelled timber door and plain segmental fanlight. The windows are flat-headed and have replacement uPVC frames. The house faces out onto the seafront road, but is separated from it by a garden which is enclosed by a rendered wall with cast-iron gate.
This largely well preserved house is part of one of Bray's earliest seafront terraces- a terrace whose simple, well-mannered, relatively low two-storey proportions set it apart from many of its neighbours, yet allow it to make a valuable contribution to the streetscape.