1870 - 1890
Semi-detached two-bay two-storey house, built c.1880. The house is finished in lined painted render. The panelled front door is flanked with panelled pilasters with console brackets which support a projecting cornice; above is a plain fanlight and all is set within a semi-circular headed arched opening with fine moulded surround. To the north side is a canted two-storey bay with hipped roof. Window openings are all segmental-arch headed with one over one timber sash frames. The pitched roof is finished with slate and cast-iron rainwater goods; chimneystacks are rendered with corbelled caps and clay pots. The house is slightly set back behind decorative wrought-iron railings which sit on a low rendered wall which has square panelled gate pillars with pyramidal caps.
One of a pair of well preserved houses which has retained much of its original character. A very typical design which adds greatly to the 19th-century streetscape.