1850 - 1860
End-of-terrace three-bay three-storey house, built c.1855, having two-storey with attic return (south), following curve of street. Now mainly in use as shop. Pitched slate roof with rendered chimneystacks and carved modillions supporting gutter. Some cast-iron rainwater goods. Smooth rendered walls with painted quoins. Square-headed window openings with six-over-six pane timber sliding sash windows to first floor, replacement windows to top floor. Shopfront to ground floor comprising nameplate with cornice over display windows and door opening, all with chamfered render surrounds formed by flanking piers. Glazed timber door, with fanlight over, with granite step. Paneled timber door with eliptical fanlight over to side (west) elevation.
An imposing building due to its height, emphasised further by the vertical fenestration. It forms part of a terrace with a single roofline, with simple modillions throughout the length providing a decorative element. Despite alterations to some shopfronts, the coherent and consistent fenestration scheme creates a pleasing whole.