1815 - 1835
Attached five-bay three-storey malthouse, c.1825. Reroofed, c.1950. Now disused. Pitched roof with replacement corrugated-asbestos, c.1950, concrete ridge, and remains of iron rainwater goods on red brick header bond eaves. Random rubble stone walls with red brick quoins to corners. Square-headed window openings in camber-headed recesses with square-headed window openings to top floor having no sills, red brick block-and-start surrounds, and remains of fixed-pane timber fittings having iron bars. Set back from line of street.
Exhibiting a traditional construction in unrefined local stone with red brick dressings producing an appealing visual palette, a modest-scale malthouse contributes significantly to the group and setting values of a self-contained ensemble (with 15505018 - 19, 115) representing an important element of the commercial or industrial legacy of Wexford Town.