1815 - 1835
Attached five-bay two-storey malthouse, c.1825. Reroofed and refenestrated, c.1950. Now disused. Pitched roof with replacement corrugated-iron, c.1950, iron ridge, and iron rainwater goods on red brick header bond eaves having iron ties. Semi-coursed random rubble stone walls retaining sections of slate hanging with red brick quoins to corners, and sections of red brick irregular bond construction to gables probably originally rendered. Square-headed window openings in camber-headed recesses with no sills, red brick block-and-start surrounds, and replacement steel casement windows, c.1950. Square-headed door opening with red brick block-and-start surround (now blocked-up with random rubble stone infill). Lane fronted.
Exhibiting a traditional construction in slate hung unrefined local stone with red brick dressings producing an appealing visual aesthetic, a middle-size malthouse contributes significantly to the group and setting values of a self-contained ensemble (with 15505018 - 19, 115) representing an important element of the commercial or industrial legacy of Wexford Town.