1870 - 1875
End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house, built 1873, on a rectangular plan. One of a terrace of three. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stacks having chamfered stringcourses below capping supporting terracotta pots, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves retaining cast-iron downpipe. Rendered walls. Square-headed door opening (south) with concealed dressings framing replacement glazed timber panelled door. Square-headed window openings (north) with cut-granite sills, and concealed dressings framing two-over-two timber sash windows. Street fronted with concrete footpath to front.
A house erected as one of a terrace of three houses representing an integral component of the later nineteenth-century domestic built heritage of Wexford with the architectural value of the composition, one allegedly occupying the site of the "castle" of the Waddings of Ballycogly (Kehoe 1985, 28), suggested by such attributes as the compact plan form; and the uniform or near-uniform proportions of the openings on each floor. Having been well maintained, the elementary form and massing survive intact together with substantial quantities of the original fabric, thus upholding the character or integrity of a house making a pleasing visual statement in Peter Street.