1815 - 1835
Terraced two-bay three-storey double-pile house, c.1825, possibly with dormer attic or half-dormer attic. Reroofed and refenestrated, c.1950. Renovated with replacement shopfront inserted to ground floor. One of a pair. Pitched double-pile (M-profile) roof with replacement fibre-cement slate, c.1950, clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stack having profiled capping, rendered coping to party wall, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered stepped eaves over red brick header bond construction having iron ties. Rendered, ruled and lined walls. Square-headed window openings with no sills, and replacement one-over-one timber sash windows, c.1950. Replacement timber shopfront to ground floor with fluted pilasters on plinths, fixed-pane (two-light) display window, glazed timber door, and fascia having lined coping. Street fronted with cobbled footpath to front.
A pleasant house of modest size built as one of a pair (with 15503086) retaining the simple architectural design attributes together with much of the historic fabric, thus contributing to the character of the immediate setting.