1870 - 1875
Terraced single-bay three-storey house, built 1873, on a rectangular plan. Now disused. One of a terrace of three. Pitched fibre-cement slate roof with terracotta ridge tiles, red brick Running bond chimney stack on axis with ridge having stepped capping supporting terracotta pots, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered red brick header bond eaves. Roughcast coursed rubble stone walls. Square-headed door opening (south) with cut-granite step threshold, and concealed dressings framing timber boarded door having overlight. Square-headed window openings (north) with cut-granite sills, and concealed red brick block-and-start surrounds framing one-over-one timber sash windows. Street fronted with concrete footpath to front.
A house erected as one of a terrace of three houses representing an integral component of the later nineteenth-century domestic built heritage of Wexford with the architectural value of the composition suggested by such attributes as the compact rectilinear plan form; and the diminishing in scale of the openings on each floor producing a graduated visual impression. A prolonged period of neglect notwithstanding, the elementary form and massing survive intact together with substantial quantities of the original fabric, both to the exterior and to the interior, thus upholding much of the character or integrity of a house making a pleasing, if increasingly forlorn visual statement in Peter Street.