Categories of Special Interest
1780 - 1820
Detached five-bay four-storey former mill, built c.1800, now disused. Hipped slate roof. Rubble stone walls. Segmental-arched openings with dressed stone voussoirs. Some timber sash windows and timber battened doors. Circular opening between first and second floor. Former hill house and outbuildings to site.
This former mill is a reminder of the industrial heritage which was associated with the surrounding area. The mill retains many interesting features and materials, such as the slate roof, irregular fenestration, circular window and ashlar voussoirs. Though now modified, the mill house and outbuildings add to the context of the mill.