Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1840 - 1860
Detached single-bay single-storey goods shed, built c.1850, with single-bay addition to south-west. Pitched slate roofs, with brick chimneystack having terracotta pot. Red brick walls. Stone sills to window openings, some retaining cast-iron diamond paned windows.
This goods shed forms part of a group with the related structures at Enfield Railway Station. The goods shed retains many original colourful materials, such as the red brick walls, slate roofs and cast-iron windows. Enfield Railway Station was built to serve the Midland Great Western Railway, on the Dublin to Galway line.