Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1760 - 1800
Detached four-bay two-storey house, built c.1780. Pitched slate roof with red brick chimneystacks. Roughcast rendered walls with rendered plinth. Timber sash windows with stone sills.
This modest house, located at the centre of the town makes a positive contribution to the streetscape. The irregular fenestration contrasts with the more regular rhythms of the façades in the streetscape.