1910 - 1930
Detached three-bay single-storey house, built c.1920. Central entrance door with hood moulding, flanked by projecting bay windows. Pitched tile with terracotta crested ridge tiles. Pebbledash walls with a render cornice above the bay windows. Single-storey return to the rear. Decorative wrought-iron railings on a rendered plinth and wrought-iron gates to site.
This modest single-storey house has apparent architectural form. Fine detailing is also apparent in the hood moulding above the door, the render detail, and the wrought-iron railings, all of which contribute to its character.