1795 - 1805
Detached gable-fronted church, built c.1800, with transepts to the east. Ashlar limestone to gable-front, with central and terminating breakfronts. String course with pointed blind arches to pediment. Pointed arch window and door openings with ashlar limestone dressings. Pitched slate roofs. Roughcast rendered walls to nave. Triple-light window to east elevation and pointed-arch windows to the north and south elevations. Some interior features remain. Bounded by coursed rubble stone boundary wall.
This church forms part of an interesting group of related structures with the belfry and elaborate railings to the site. The regular form of this church is enhanced by the imposing entrance elevation, which is well articulated in ashlar limestone. The breakfronts, blind arches and dressings are of apparent architectural design. Interior features, such as the stained glass windows add artistic interest to the church.