Survey Data

Reg No

14010115


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural, Artistic, Social


Original Use

Church/chapel


In Use As

Church/chapel


Date

1925 - 1930


Coordinates

287594, 267762


Date Recorded

15/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

School chapel and recreation hall, built 1929. Pedimented fa├žade with giant Corinthian pilasters. Nine-bay side elevation over rusticated basement, with apsidal end. Single-storey over basement sacristy to east. Double-pitched roof, copper sheeted, cross finials to gable copings, flat roof to sacristy, cast-iron ring. Nap and rusticated rendered walls with stucco Corinthian pilasters and open pediment to west front end. French windows - basement, stained glass windows - chapel.