Survey Data

Reg No

14009409


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural


Original Use

House


In Use As

Surgery/clinic


Date

1845 - 1855


Coordinates

287080, 267649


Date Recorded

14/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

End-of-terrace two-bay two-storey house above raised basement, built 1852, with roof parapet and flight of steps leading to round-headed doorcase. Front railings and mews. Side extension added c.1950. Double-pitched double roof and hipped, artificial slates, roof parapet, rendered chimney stack. Rendered ruled and lined walls, stone string course, rough dashed basement. Stone cills, uPVC casement windows, round-headed door ope with plain bracketed doorcase, panelled door and remains of simple 'radial' fanlight. Low kerb wall and cast iron railings, two-storey mews at rear, with rubble stone walls and double-pitched purple slate roof, limestone steps with cast-iron handrails.