Survey Data

Reg No

14009408


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural


Original Use

House


In Use As

Surgery/clinic


Date

1845 - 1855


Coordinates

287068, 267643


Date Recorded

14/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced four-bay two-storey house above raised basement, built 1852, with stepped roof parapet and flight of steps to round-headed doorcase. Front railings and mews to site. Double-pitched, double span roof, natural slates, roof parapet, rendered chimney stack. Rendered ruled and lined walls, painted, stone string course. Stone cills, painted, one and two pane deal sash windows, round-headed door ope, with plain bracketed doorcase, panelled door and simple radial fanlight with internal iron grill, cast iron footscaper. Flight of limestone steps with cast iron railings, low kerb wall and cast-iron railings, two-storey mews at rear with rubble stone walls and double-pitched purple slate roof.