Survey Data

Reg No

14009312


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural, Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Shop/retail outlet


Date

1830 - 1850


Coordinates

287077, 267909


Date Recorded

14/09/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced two-bay three-storey house, c.1840, with integral carriageway arch, and two- and three-storey returns to rear. Timber Ionic shopfront, c.1890. Cantilevered double-faced clock added to fa├žade in 1902. Window openings refitted c.1985. Double-pitched roof, Tegral slates to front natural slates to rear, iron gutters, corrugated sheet to two-storey extension, brick chimney stack - 1980's. Nap rendered walls - 1980's, painted, rubble stone to return to rear, large cantilevered double-faced clock - erected in 1902. Stone cills - painted, bronze aluminium casement windows, timber shopfront with Ionic pilasters and moulded, timber dentil cornice and fascia c.1990, surrounding timber fixed windows over panelled stall risers. Street frontage.