Categories of Special Interest
Archaeological, Architectural, Artistic
In Use As
1765 - 1775
Detached nine-bay two-storey over basement Georgian house, built 1772. Extensively renovated, c. 1868, in Italianate style with rear elevation converted to entrance front having tetrastyle Doric portico to centre. Four-bay two-storey over basement bachelor wing added to side and three-bay double-height pedimented arched loggia inserted to recess of former entrance front. Stable complex and group of detached gate lodges to site.