Survey Data

Reg No

12900208


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural


Original Use

House


In Use As

Shop/retail outlet


Date

1820 - 1850


Coordinates

254243, 212610


Date Recorded

24/08/2004


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

End-of-terrace six-bay three-storey house, built c.1830, possibly originally two separate three-bay houses. Renovated, c.1980, with shopfronts inserted to ground floor. Double-pitched and hipped slate roof with nap rendered chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Nap rendered walls to ground floor with ruled and lined detail, roughcast rendered to upper floors, painted, rendered quoins, pilasters and entablature; timber shopfront, c. 1980, to right ground floor. Square-headed window openings with stone sills, rendered sill course to first floor, six-over-six timber sash windows to first floor and replacement timber casement windows, c.1985, to top floor. Window openings to ground floor remodelled, c.1985, with shopfronts inserted. Round-headed door opening with timber panelled door with fanlight. Interior not inspected. Street fronted on a corner site; concrete footpath to front; jostle stone to corner.