Survey Data

Reg No

12802937


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Social


Original Use

Worker's house


In Use As

House


Date

1880 - 1900


Coordinates

243127, 181758


Date Recorded

23/08/2004


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Group of fourteen semi-detached two-storey estate houses, built c.1890. Individually renovated. Arranged in seven pairs. Double-pitched slate and replacement fibre-cement tiled roofs with diagonal brick chimneystacks to some houses, projecting open eaves and carved decorative bargeboards to some houses. Roughcast rendered walls, painted. Square-headed window openings with concrete sills and timber casement diamond-leaded windows (mostly replacement, c. 1985 - c. 1995). Square-headed door openings with timber panelled doors. Interiors not inspected. Road fronted in own grounds; hedge boundary to front. Gateway to site with wrought iron gate.