1740 - 1760
Terraced three-bay two-storey house, c.1750, on a corner site with three-bay two-storey side (south) elevation. Refenestrated, c.1850. Part refenestrated, c.1900. Reroofed, c.1950. Subsequently in commercial use to ground floor, post-1965. Now disused. Pitched roof on an L-shaped plan (forming hip to corner) with replacement artificial slate, c.1950, having chamfered corners, clay and rolled lead ridge tiles, red brick Running bond and rendered chimney stacks, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted roughcast walls with rendered channelled piers to ends and to corner. Square-headed window openings with cut-stone sills, and replacement six-over-six timber sash windows, c.1850, having replacement two-over-two timber sash windows, c.1900, to front (west) elevation (fixed-pane (two-light) timber window to ground floor side (south) elevation). Square-headed door openings with tongue-and-groove timber panelled doors. Road fronted on a corner site.
Occupying a prominent corner site in the centre of Inistioge an appealing modest-scale house contributes positively to the appearance of the streetscape. The retention of most of the original form and massing together with substantial quantities of the early fabric maintains the positive contribution made to the character of an historic setting.