1740 - 1760
Attached three-bay two-storey house, c.1750. Extensively renovated, c.1900, with shopfront inserted to right ground floor. Reroofed, c.1950. Refenestrated. Now entirely in residential use. Pitched roof with replacement artificial slate, c.1950, having chamfered corners, clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stack, and iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted rendered, ruled and lined walls with rendered channelled piers to ends. Square-headed window openings with rendered sills, and replacement timber casement windows. Shopfront, c.1900, to right ground floor with fluted Ionic pilasters, replacement timber casement windows, timber panelled double doors, fascia over having raised lettering, and moulded cornice. Road fronted.
An attractive modest-scale house retaining most of the original form and massing together with an appealing shopfront identifying the artistic design distinction of the composition.