1850 - 1855
Attached three-bay double-height single-cell Methodist hall, built 1852, on a corner site. Closed, post-1931. Refenestrated, c.1975. Now in residential use. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stacks, cut-stone coping (forming 'open bed pediments'), and iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted rendered, ruled and lined walls with rendered channelled piers to ends. Round-headed window openings with cut-stone sills, and replacement timber casement windows, c.1975. Square-headed door opening to side (south) elevation with replacement tongue-and-groove timber panelled double doors, c.1975. Road fronted on a corner site.
A modest-scale hall of unassuming appearance representing an important element of the architectural heritage of Inistioge on account of the historic associations with the once-prosperous Methodist community in the locality. Although now serving an alternative use many of the historic attributes of the composition survive in place, thereby maintaining the positive contribution made to the visual appeal of the streetscape in the centre of the village.