1840 - 1860
Attached three-bay two-storey house, c.1850, possibly incorporating fabric of earlier house, c.1750. Refenestrated. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, rendered squat chimney stacks, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted roughcast walls with rendered strip to end. Square-headed window openings with cut-stone sills, rendered surrounds, and replacement one-over-one timber sash windows. Square-headed door opening with rendered surround, and timber panelled door (leading to glazed timber panelled internal door). Road fronted with concrete footpath to front.
An appealing house of modest form and appearance presenting an early aspect with the elementary composition intact together with a quantity of the early fabric, thereby contributing positively to the character of the streetscape. Reputed to incorporate the fabric of an earlier eighteenth-century range on site the house remains an important element of the architectural heritage of the locality.