1790 - 1810
Semi-detached three-bay three-storey house, c.1800. Extensively renovated, c.1900, with canted bay window inserted to left ground floor and additional door opening inserted to right ground floor. Reroofed. Now in use as guesthouse. One of a pair. Pitched (shared) roof with replacement artificial slate, clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stacks, and replacement uPVC rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted rendered, ruled and lined walls with rendered quoins to end. Square-headed window openings (including to canted bay window) with cut-stone sills, and replacement one-over-one timber sash windows, c.1900. Elliptical-headed door opening with rendered surround, timber panelled door having sidelights, and fanlight. Square-headed door opening inserted to right ground floor, c.1900, with rendered surround, and timber panelled door. Set back from line of road with forecourt.
Contributing positively to the character of the townscape a pleasant well-composed middle-size house built as one of a pair (with 12323002/KK-32-23-02) occupies a prominent position in the centre of Inistioge. The retention of most of the essential attributes together with substantial quantities of the early fabric further contributes to the historic quality of the site in the street scene.