Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1840 - 1860
Terraced two-bay two-storey house, c.1850, possibly originally forming part of larger three-bay two-storey composition with house to north-west. Extensively renovated, c.1950, with window opening to left ground floor remodelled to accommodate commercial use. Pitched (shared) roof with replacement artificial slate, c.1950, clay ridge tiles, rendered chimney stack, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves. Painted rendered walls. Square-headed window openings (remodelled to left ground floor, c.1950) with rendered sills, and replacement one-over-one timber sash windows, c.1950, having fixed-pane timber window to remodelled opening with iron sill guard. Square-headed door opening with timber panelled door. Road fronted with concrete footpath to front.
An appealing small-scale house possibly originally forming part of a larger composition with an adjacent range (12317089/KK-28-17-89) but otherwise retaining much of the original form and massing together with some of the early fabric, thereby contributing positively to the character of the streetscape.