Survey Data

Reg No

11505047


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Technical


Previous Name

Saint John's House


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1755 - 1770


Coordinates

268127, 194003


Date Recorded

18/07/1996


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Detached three-bay three-storey mid Georgian house, c. 1760, with half-dormered top floor and round-arched Gibbsian doorcase. Externally remodelled c. 1911, with canted two-storey bay to east end and two-storey rear extensions. Timber gates to front with cast-iron grilles with stone pillars.