Survey Data

Reg No

11360001


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1820 - 1850


Coordinates

305365, 236459


Date Recorded

11/07/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Detached three-bay two-storey over basement house, c.1830, with central Ionic doorcase approached by granite steps. Two-bay single-storey extension to south-west gable, c.1980. Rubble stone coach house and outbuildings to north-west. ROOF: Concealed by granite parapet; U-plan double pitched roof; asbestos cement tiles; terracotta ridge tiles; rendered chimneys; slates to bow; slate roof to hipped canted bay; cast-iron rainwater goods. WALLS: Rough cast render; nap rendered plinth. OPENINGS: Square headed; patent reveals; granite cills; Wyatt windows to ground and first floors; timber replacement casements to basements; timber casements to rear; ionic stone doorcase with leaded side lights; original panelled doors.