Categories of Special Interest
Architectural, Historical, Social
In Use As
1840 - 1860
Detached five-bay roughly dressed stone built former church, c.1850, with polychromatic brick dressings. Now in use as offices. Two-bay two-storey gable-fronted warehouse attached to north-east gable. ROOF: T-plan double pitched concrete tiled roof with granite coping to gables. WALLS: Coursed granite; single red brick string course; polychrome brick detailing; granite quoining. OPENINGS: Four pointed arched windows with polychrome attic; brick openings; granite sills with uPVC casements windows; southern gable contains trefoil granite window; door has pointed arch with ploychrome brick detailing; original timber tongue and groove two leaf door.