Survey Data

Reg No

11359015


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Public house


Date

1840 - 1860


Coordinates

328731, 239143


Date Recorded

11/07/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Pair of semi-detached former houses, built c.1850, comprising three-bay two-storey house to north and two-bay two-storey house with single-storey carriageway arch to south. Now in use as public house. ROOF: M profile aesbestos tiled roof hidden behind parapet with four rendered chimney stacks and cast-iron down pipe. WALLS: Rendered with quoins and string course; dentil cornice below parapet wall having projecting coping. OPENINGS: Square headed and segmental arched window openings with moulded plaster surrounds; tiimber sashes and casements; round headed door surround with fluted pilasters, plain fanlight and double doors.