Survey Data

Reg No

11311032


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural, Artistic, Social


Original Use

Church/chapel


In Use As

Church/chapel


Date

1850 - 1870


Coordinates

325547, 259910


Date Recorded

09/02/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Detached gable-fronted Church of Ireland church, c.1860, having three-storey tower with spire to left-hand side. Six-bay side elevation with entrance porch and vestry. Single-bay gable-fronted chancel to rear. ROOF: Double pitched; slate; terracotta cresting tiles; limestone coping to gables; cast-iron rainwater goods; cut limestone broached spire to tower. WALLS: Rockfaced; snecked limestone; string course to entrance porch; buttresses to tower. OPENINGS: Bi-partite and tri-partite lancet windows; quoined limestone surrounds; canted cills; original leaded diamond pane stained glass windows; Gothic arched door; limestone quoined surrounds; engaged columns to entrance porch; original tongue and groove timber doors; ornate hinges.