Survey Data

Reg No

11311012


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Public house


Date

1860 - 1880


Coordinates

325326, 260471


Date Recorded

08/02/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced four-bay two-storey former house, c.1870, with timber shopfront and integral carriageway arch to ground floor. Now in use as public house. ROOF: Double pitched slate roof with terracotta ridge tiles; three nap rendered chimney stacks with terracotta pots. WALLS: Nap rendered; ruled and lined with plinth course; timber shopfront with flat panelled pilasters; console brackets; remains of cornice; flat panelled door to left with overlight above, three fixed paned display window resting on nap rendered stallriser and plinth to right.OPENINGS: Square headed window openings with rolled moulded rendered reveals; stone cills; aluminium casements; round headed door with rendered moulded reveals; cornice and flat panelled double doors; square headed vehicle access inserted, c.1960.