Survey Data

Reg No

11311009


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

Post office


Date

1860 - 1900


Coordinates

325448, 260651


Date Recorded

08/02/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Terraced two-bay two-storey house, c.1880, with shopfront to ground floor. Two-bay two-storey extension to rear, c.1990. Now in use as post office and guesthouse. ROOF: Double pitched tiled roof with terracotta ridge tiles. WALLS: Nap rendered with plinth course. OPENINGS: Original timber shopfront with rendered fluted pilasters and console brackets supporting a timber fascia with flat panelled end; brackets and metal framed awning; fluted rendered pilasters and console brackets flank the centrally placed door, c.1980, and overlight; fixed paned display windows to each end resting on recessed panelled stallrisers; square headed windows with moulded rendered architraves; stone cills; uPVC casements.