Categories of Special Interest
1850 - 1870
Detached eight-bay four-storey former warehouse, c.1860, with extension to rear, c.1970. Now disused. Three corrugated-iron silos to rear of site. ROOF:Double pitched; slate rooflight; cast-iron rainwater goods; full height red brick; square profile chimney stack adjoined to side elevation. WALLS: Coursed limestone rubble plinth course; rough cast render walls which conceal coursed limestone rubble walls; OPENINGS: Square headed windows granite cills; early red brick dressed openings; multipane metal casement windows; some blocked up; Square headed steel door; multi-pane overlight reached by ten limestone steps to extreme left bay.