Survey Data

Reg No

11305015


Rating

Regional


Categories of Special Interest

Architectural Artistic


Original Use

House


In Use As

House


Date

1840 - 1860


Coordinates

320294, 263709


Date Recorded

04/02/2005


Date Updated

--/--/--


Description

Corner-sited detached three-bay two-storey over basement house, c.1850, with single-bay timber shopfront to ground floor. Single-bay single-storey extension to east, c.1940. ROOF: Double pitched slate; terracotta roof ridge tiles; red brick stacks; stepped cornice; yellow clay pots; cast-iron rainwater goods. WALLS: Nap rendered; lined and ruled; quoining & moulded rendered & painted detailing to gable end; red brick English garden wall bond; basement with stone plinth course above nap rendered lined & ruled façade. OPENINGS: Shopfront to front façade consists of timber pilasters supporting narrow fascia with bracketed ends. Timber and glazed door with fixed overlight to left, while moulded stucco stallrise supporting fixed display window to right.