Categories of Special Interest
Architectural Artistic Technical
In Use As
1825 - 1830
Two identical sets of entrance gates, erected 1827, to north and south of churchyard. Each has dressed granite square piers with cross-gabled caps, and simple cast-iron gates.
These fine gateways, in the same style and materials as the church beyond, are an integral part of this intact nineteenth-century religious complex. The gates echo the design of the railings around certain graves within.