Categories of Special Interest
In Use As
1840 - 1880
Detached three-bay two-storey building, c.1860, entered at first floor level from street. Now in use as craft shop. Red brick walls with yellow brick eaves course. uPVC casement windows with flush stone sills. Three-centred carriage arch to north bay, partially reduced in size. Hipped slate roof with decorative timber brackets to eaves. Red brick chimney stack. Large wing to east with brown brick walls, uPVC casement windows and hipped slate roof.
A simple, well-executed building with attractive detailing, strategically located at the northern end of Lucan Bridge. Visually enhances this approach to the village and the setting of the bridge.